Festival’s practical information
Purchase online or on site at Villa Medici
→ SINGLE TICKET
Single price: 5€
Access to one screening of your choice (valid for a daytime or evening screening).
→ 3 SCREENINGS PASS
9€ full rate / 6€ reduced rate
Access to 3 screenings of your choice from 15 to 18 September, except for evening outdoor screenings.
→ FESTIVAL PASS
25€ full rate / 20€ reduced rate
Unlimited access to all screenings, including evening outdoor screenings, for the whole duration of the festival.
How do PASSes work?
• Step 1: buy your PASS
• Step 2: book the screenings of your choice
Purchase and reservation on site at Villa Medici or online at villamedici.it
It is highly recommended that PASS holders book their seats in advance for the screenings.
Without prior reservation, it is always possible to access the screenings coming before the start of the film (access subject to availability of seats).
Each PASS is nominative.
Show your PASS or SINGLE TICKET and get free access to the exhibitions in the Villa Medici gardens (Art Club Rosa Barba and architect’s pavilions)! Offer valid throughout the festival, access between 10am and 8.30pm.
Take a break
Food corner and drinks:
• 14 September 7pm – 9pm
• 15 & 16 September 1pm – 9pm
• 17 & 18 September 10.30am – 9pm
• For open-air evening screenings, doors open at 7 pm
• Access to the screenings and exhibitions in the Villa Medici gardens (Art Club Rosa Barba and architect’s pavilions) requires a valid ticket or pass
• Accessibility for people with reduced mobility: Piazzale fully accessible, Grand Salon and Michel Piccoli cinema room not accessible (stairs)
• No cloakroom on site, motorbike helmets not allowed
• Animals not admitted
The French Academy of France in Rome – Villa Medici
Viale della Trinità dei Monti 1 – 00187 Roma
Metro: line A, Spagna stop
Nearest car parks: Ludovisi or Villa Borghese
Cover image: ©M3studio